The Wildschönau valley is a paradise for mountain bikers. On forest and hiking paths or on special mountain biking trails ... ride up to just below the cross on the mountain peak and then back down on gravel paths ... a fun challenge! These days, you’re likely to hear the quiet buzz of an e-mountain bike every now and again, too.
Our quality-approved accommodation for cyclists offers the ideal conditions for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Tirol. All approved accommodation options must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sport breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.) – does not apply to holiday apartments & campsites
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- Bike stands in front of the accommodation
- Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
- Bike information area with the following:
- map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region
- three free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map)
- list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops + opening hours/addresses
- list of bike schools/guides + opening hours/addresses
- timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport) o specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
- weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
- Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing (may be subject to a surcharge)
- Accommodation must be bookable online
- Cycle / mountain bike information must be provided on the accommodation website
- information about the region recommended rides, downloadable bike map, all-inclusive deals for cyclists & mountain bikers, etc.
More information about cycle & mountain bike on the website of Wildschoenau tourism
The e-bike is perfect for everyone who wants to see the valley with minimal strain. Why not try the "top Kaloveo” e-mountain bike rental in the Wastlhof. You can also rent e-bikes in the surrounding sports shops
the comprehensive e-bike map outlines all destinations and cycling paths is available at the reception
The Wildschönau is part of the largest continuous E-Bike-Arena worldwide – the perfect starting point for your personal experience. 59 changing stations for batteries along the routes allow non-stop excursions even to destinations like the beautiful city of Kufstein or into the neighboring Brixental.
The classes and services of Mountainbikeschule Wildschönau provides you with 100 % fun and adventure uphill and downhill,.
Seit meiner Kindheit zieht es mich hinaus in die Natur, die Bergwelt, die Ruhe, suche das Abenteuer zu Fuß, mit den Skiern und mit dem Mountainbike Speziell das Mountainbike hat es mir angetan in den Sommer Monaten die Freiheit in den ruhigen abgelegenen Ecken und Winkeln zu suchen und zu finden.
more information: Website Mountainbikeschule Wildschönau